Click HERE to see the Bush Hawk-XP skiplane photo album...
The Bush Hawk-XP offers superior performance while operating out of deep snow. Its wide stance and flat attitude on straight or hydraulic wheel skis coupled with the aircraft’s large, flat belly provides stability and maneuverability in any conditions.
- Its heavy-duty conventional landing gear can accommodate both the Federal 3600 and Federal 3200 wheel skis.
- The skis sit flat on the snow at all times (not on an angle like other aircraft), allowing for effective ground handling and stable flight characteristics.
The Bush Hawk-XP is the perfect aircraft for cold weather operations with features such as:
- Defrost and cabin heating system
- Cabin insulation
- Optional engine pre-heat system
- Optional exterior power supply plug
Click HERE to see the Bush Hawk-XP video clips...