Click HERE to see the Bush Hawk-XP straight float photo album...
Straight Floats Model
The Bush Hawk-XP was built to be a floatplane! Unlike most aircraft, the Bush Hawk-XP does not require thousands of dollars in aftermarket re-inforcement modifications. This rugged aircraft has been designed and built specifically to be a floatplane. The engine mount, wing, tail section and all float fittings are bolted directly onto its 4130 steel tube frame. This enables the aircraft to withstand the stresses and strains associated with rough water operations. Other unique advantages include:
- A steel frame that already has float attachments and lifting hooks built into the design and is protected extensively from corrosion for salt water operations.
- Two large rear cargo doors and no wing struts which allows for easy loading and unloading of the aircraft and unimpeded movement along the floats.
- Three rear seats, which easily clip in and out, can fit into float compartments for out of the way storage.
The Bush Hawk-XP is also one of the safest floatplanes currently produced, offering the following features:
- A steel tube frame structure surrounds every passenger.
- Four doors that open 180 degrees, regardless of your flap setting, simplifies emergency egress procedures.
- Standard four point harnesses and seats certified to the latest standards.
The Bush Hawk-XP is certified on both Wipline 3450 and Aerocet 3500 straight floats
Click HERE to see the Bush Hawk-XP video clips...